Saturday, October 16, 2010

Discussion of cyberbullies on TPT "Almanac" last night, KSTP appearance

I apologize for the lack of real blog posts, but as you can see, I've been busy doing media appearances. I thought we did have an interesting discussion about social media and cyberbullying last night on the "Media Panel" segment of "Almanac," which airs on TPT, the Twin Cities PBS affiliate. Thought I'd share.

Here's a link (click on "Media Panel" when you get there):

"Almanac" -- October 15, 2010

I was also interviewed for the KSTP evening news by Collen Mahony the other night on the topic of law enforcement officials using social networks and mobile communication technologies to do research on crimes about minors. (It was part of one of the saddest stories I've ever heard, to be honest.) Here's that segment:

"Murder-Suicide Suspected in Deaths of Lakeland Teens"

No comments: